- Perfect for endurance athletes who are dependent on a constant supply of energy
- Perfect for Power sports and games as an easily digestible source of energy
- Extended energy release: Short and long chain sugars provided a gradual release of energy
- Packed with Caffeine, Taurine and Inositol for an instant and lasting boost
- Contains all the vitamins required in order to assimilate this energy
- Can improve performance, concentration and fat metabolism
The Use of a Caffeine Energy Gel in Sport
- Gels are a good energy source, our challenge is to provide a fast acting, pleasant tasting and easy to consume formula. We have blended short and long chain sugars to provide the quick and sustained release of energy with sodium to accelerates the absorption of sugar by the body and potassium to speed carbohydrate metabolism.
- By adding caffeine, taurine and inositol as well as the vitamins to assimilate this energy, Liquid Energy Plus improves performance by delivering sustained energy, accelerating fat metabolism, improving contraction of muscles and increasing capacity of concentration, as well as supplying the body with protein for on-the-go repair.
- Recommended for endurance and ultra sports people and dependent on a constant supply of fast acting energy.
|Total per 100g||Per Tube (70g)|
|(of which sugars)||32g||22g|
|Key active ingredients|
Instructions for Use
- Take half a tube before exercise then 1 tube (approximately 50g of carbohydrates) per hour during exercise.
- Be sure to drink plenty of fluids pre and post use ( use the water at the fuel stops) as well to prevent dehydration.
- For events lasting more than 3 hours the dosage should be increased according to individual need.
Team Nutrition Top Tip
- Try a ‘toothpaste’ portion every 20 minutes and just leave a little in the mouth and under the tongue - its the fastest way to the bloodstream!
IngredientsGlucose-fructose syrup, water, taurine, potassium phosphate, salt, vitamins, caffeine, inositol, antioxidant ascorbic acid
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Bouchta - -
I find I have to drink a lot of water with energy gels but these ones give the best caffeine hit - also I like the honey taste (not too strong, but not too weak)